We cannot live a day until its sun rises nor can we live a year in advance. I do believe, however, God has worked to poise 2010 to be an immeasurably eventful year for CRN. As one of the Clergy Recovery Network’s founders and its Director for almost 13 years I urge you to pray for the following requests:
- For grants for funding to be written, submitted and funded to allow CRN to launch 2 to 4 satellite offices by the end of 2010.
- For 64 of the 196 units of Courageous Journey, the mentoring manual to be written by Apr. 30, 2010.
- For all of the training materials to train Pastoral Mentors to be finished by May 30, 2010.
- For God’s supply of His specifically qualified people to lead CRN satellites and for our first Mentor Training event together to be held no later than June 30, 2010.
- For God to stabilize CRN’s and Wolery’s support and supply as never before.
- For God to continue to build me (Dale) to be the man He wants. For me to respond to the inner work of God to enable me to be all of the person, husband, father, leader of CRN, mentor and friend I am able to be.
- For God to bless and strengthen Sara as she shoulders increasing CRN responsibilities and uses her organizational skills to support the writing and expansion of the ministry.
- For God to meet the urgent and ever expanding needs of hurting clergy who need the healing of God’s touch through CRN.
Thanks! Blessed New Year to You!